Sunday 11 September 2011

Novak Djokovic Eliminates Roger Federer In U.S. Open Semifinals

Dared of two set point against a pleased player, whose name already in the history book is, Novak clasped Djokovic its jaw closed, nodded its head and flickered an ever-so-insults glimpse of a smile.

"I would lie when I say that I not thought have that I will lose," said Djokovic that. Isn' t Djokovic 3de in the world just now placeest? Nobody would must surprised become that he Federer hit. I would become surprised when I someone of outside the most 20 in the world position rhythm Roger hear, but not Novak. It is as a Tiger Wood or Mariano Rivera: everybody gets rhythm now and then.
But Djokovic isn't putting together one of the greatest seasons in tennis history for nothing. And Federer wasn't totally convinced the shot that turned the match was legit. He said the Djokovic winner reminded him of shots hit by players he played as a kid – who fall behind, then start taking huge chances when they feel they have nothing else to lose.